Now that we’re in the last week of the calendar year, it’s time for one last end of the year review. As an entrepreneur, there are so many things going on that it’s easy to not stop and take care of the basics. Here are a few ideas to put on your end of year review:
- Thank your friends and family for all the support they provide
- Tell your employees and team members how much you value them
- Reach out to your board, advisors, mentors, and coaches and tell them what they mean to you
- Polish your Simplified One Page Strategic Plan one last time
- Plan you New Year’s resolutions (and implement a plan to stick to them!)
- Review the year and ask the start, stop, continue questions
The end of the year is a great time to reflect and review. Take a few minutes and make it count.
What else? What are some more end of year items to review?